Lead from the Heart by Maximizing your Emotional Intelligence
This leadership course is intended to assist you in increasing your Emotional Intelligence (EI), which is strongly correlated with personal and career success as well as high organizational performance.The course is designed for anyone in the workplace who inspires to improve their work environment, team performance and associated outcomes.
Participants will become familiar with the following:
· Learn how to gain inner wisdom about which direction to take with clients or work
projects and what may be blocking you.
· Practice breathing techniques and set a positive daily intention to lead to positive
outcomes and a healthy work environment.
· Empower yourself and others by minimizing your need for security, control or
· Tap into your greatest potential and self-awareness by understanding how people
around you are mirroring parts of yourself.
· Improve work relationships, situations or environments by learning how to positively
respond to them in the absence of fear or judgment.
· Understand how your feelings impact your work environment.
· Become the change you want to see in your organization.
· Definition of “emotional intelligence” and its impact on the work environment
· Muscle-testing, breathing and releasing techniques to build self-awareness
· Effective heart-felt listening and interpersonal skills
· Understanding how our feelings impact others and our workplace
Cary Cherniss and Daniel Goleman, The Emotionally Intelligent Workplace
Stephen M. R. Covey, The Speed of Trust
Cheryl Jiala Driskell, Be In Your Heart – Be That Change
For further Information please contact our course leader at email@example.com